Quality T-shirts made to last
All our T-shirts are carefully put together by hand using the fabric vinyl process as an alternative to screen-printing or direct-to-garment (DTG). We believe T-shirts whether worn for fun, in the workplace or sold as merchandise should be long-lasting. Our process means that every shirt has vivid colour and super sharp details.
- Vinyl T-shirt printing process means no cracking or fading, guaranteed!
- Only 185-200gsm heavyweight 100% cotton in 56 colours, that won’t shrink or fade
- Hoodies, jumpers, tote-bags, aprons and more also available – just ask!
- Perfect for block colour, geometric or text-based designs such as logos
- Absolutely no set-up fees! Whether it’s 1 shirt or 100, get it made from £9.99
We have produced T-shirts for new brands, clubs and as custom gifts for that special someone. Don’t settle for amateur prints that fall apart after just a few washes. And our shirts are guilt-free, only using ethical suppliers and eco-friendly materials. Sound good?