Quality T-shirts made to last
All our T-shirts are carefully put together by hand using precision cut graphics applied with an industrial grade heatpress as an alternative to screen-printing or direct-to-garment. We believe T-shirts whether worn for fun, in the workplace or sold as merchandise should be long-lasting. Our process means that every shirt has vivid colour and super sharp details.
- HTV T-shirt graphic process means no cracking or fading, guaranteed!
- Only 185-200gsm heavyweight 100% cotton in 56 colours, that won’t shrink or fade
- Hoodies, jumpers, tote-bags, aprons and more available – just ask!
- Excellent for block colour, geometric or text-based designs such as logos
- Absolutely no set-up fees! Whether it’s 1 shirt or 100, get it made from £9.99
Having made T-shirts here for the most discerning brands, for schools, community clubs etc and just as many for custom gifts, your idea will be realised to the highest standard. Don’t settle for amateur transfers that fall apart after just a few washes. And our shirts are guilt-free, only using ethical suppliers comforming to Oeko-Tex Standard 100. As a sustainable business targeting zero waste, we re-use, recycle and donate 97% of material. Sound good?