Quality apparel & textile prints made to last
2021 Update: BJUM has invested in a state of the art Ricoh Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printer from Japan, suitable for any full colour imagery up to A4 print size on white or light cotton fabrics including tees, totes, sweaters and even socks and cushion covers. OEKO-Tex Passport certified eco-friendly inks. Please enquire.
Apparel e.g. T-shirts can be carefully printed by hand using precision cut PU graphics applied with an industrial grade heatpress as an alternative to screen-printing. We believe T-shirts or hoodies etc whether worn for fun, in the workplace or sold as merchandise should be long-lasting. BJUM processes mean that every shirt has strong colour and super sharp details.
- HTV T-shirt graphic process means no cracking or fading, guaranteed!
- Only 185-205gsm heavyweight 100% cotton in 56 colours, that won’t shrink or fade
- GOTS/Control Union certified organic options available
- Hoodies, jumpers, tote-bags, aprons and more available – just ask!
- Excellent for block colour, geometric or text-based designs such as logos
- Absolutely no set-up fees! Whether it’s 1 shirt or 100, as low as £9.99 + VAT
Having made custom apparel here for the most discerning brands, for schools, community clubs etc and just as many for custom gifts, your idea will be realised to the highest standard. Don’t settle for amateur transfers that fall apart after just a few washes. BJUM garments are guilt-free, only using ethical suppliers comforming to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, WRAP and/or Sedex certifications. As a sustainable business targeting zero waste, we re-use, recycle and donate as much as possible, with no toxic chemicals going down drains and a spoils (print failure) rate of less than 1%. Sound good?